Welcome back to Best of the USA Blog Hop where I invite you to join me on the first Monday of each month to share all of the fun, family friendly, educational, beautiful, and just plain super cool destinations around the United States that you’ve visited!
My Choice for May’s Best of the USA Blog Hop is the Happiest Place on Earth a.k.a. Walt Disney World
I didn’t go to Disney as a child. I’m not sure that I even cared to.
And the first time I planned a trip to Florida, I had St. Augustine, the Gold Coast and the Everglades in mind. I was less than pleased when my husband hijacked my plans and decided we’d spend a week at Walt Disney World. I may have had my initial doubts, but those subsided the moment we strolled inside the park and I saw the world of Disney through the eyes of my children. They were in awe and I was quickly enchanted.
That one trip to Disney was beyond anything I had imagined and memories from that experience have lured my family back to the parks on more than one repeat visit, even though one terrible camping trip almost changed our mind.
One can’t help but get wrapped up in the magic of Disney- from the rides, the shows, the fireworks displays, the parades, to the character experiences- Disney pulls out all the stops and wows you with their efforts.
Six reasons I love Disney.
1. The attention to detail that is found throughout the Walt Disney World Parks is incredible.
2. Disney appeals to all ages. From toddlers to grandparents’ and everyone in between, even the most cynical adult can’t help but perk up inside the parks.
3. The characters. Who doesn’t want to hug Mickey Mouse, have lunch with a Princess or meet that ornery Stitch?
4. There’s always something new. While Disney is continuously creating new experiences for their guests, they don’t forget about the timeless classics.
5. The cast members (employees) go above and beyond like nowhere I’ve ever visited before.
6. Disney is fun for families. What more can I say?
Other Posts I’ve Written About Disney:
Visiting Downtown Disney with our Teens
Don’t Lose Your Teens at Epcot: Have a Plan
What to do with Teenagers in the Magic Kingdom
A Peek Inside the Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
LEGO® Imagination Center at Downtown Disney Marketplace
An Out of this World Dining Experience- Planet Hollywood
Star Tours Meet-up at Walt Disney World Through the Eyes of My Son
A Few Favorite Photos from Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival
Join Me, Help Me Spread the Word About Best of the USA and Let’s Discover Some Amazing Places to Visit
Now it’s your turn to share what you think is the Best of the USA. Join me by sharing your favorite destination, attraction, hotel, restaurant, beach, etc. in the US.
Simply link up below and don’t forget to leave a comment and visit some of the other great submissions.
If you’d like to help spread the word about the Best of the USA blog hop, you can do that on Twitter with the hashtag #BestoftheUSA. It’s my goal to visit each post and to share them on both Twitter and Facebook.
Is this your first time joining the blog hop? You can visit my Best of the USA Pinterest board to see the past entries.