Next week at this time I will be networking and learning with other mom bloggers in New Orleans for the first ever Niche Mommy Conference.
I’m excited not only to do a bit of exploring in the French Quarter, but also to learn from some great speakers in a variety of workshops. While I’m undecided on some of the sessions that I’ll attend, there are several that I’m very excited about and you can bet I won’t miss them!
- Travel Blogging Workshop– duh.
- Food Photography for Bloggers – Food kind of goes hand in hand with the travel aspect of my blog and my pictures suck. I can’t wait to learn a few pointers.
- Building your Brand with G+- Please tell me I’m not the only one confused by G+?!
- Become a Niche Rock Star: How Focusing your Message can Grow your Audience
There are other great workshops, a cocktail party, masquerade celebration and beignets! Oh the beignets!
- Plus I get to meet the sponsors of Niche Mommy. Heart of Haiti, Britax, Time to Play, Silpada, GL Greased Lightening and Audubon Nature Institute (I’m really hoping I can fit in a visit to the Audubon Aquarium of the America’s during my stay!)
Did I mention that the conference is held at an amazing property? Yep. The historic Roosevelt New Orleans, a Waldorf Astoria Collection. Mmm hmm…I’m ready for some pampering.
Sound like fun? It’s not too late to join me. Registration to Niche Mommy Conference is still open. Buy your ticket, pack your bags and meet me there!
Who’s up for a trip to New Orleans?
© 2012 – 2016, Tonya Prater. All rights reserved.