- 20 Unique Gift Ideas for Road Trippers - November 22, 2023
- The Best Christmas Light Displays in Ohio in 2023 - November 13, 2023
- 21 Drive Through Christmas Lights in Ohio (Updated for 2023) - November 7, 2023
Yesterday I shared 5 Gift Ideas for Traveling Teens, but what about the adult traveler in your life? Today I’ll offer 5 Gift Ideas for the Traveler in Your Life, all of which are items that I own or would love to have!
1. These luggage tags are too cute and at only $10 for the set, won’t break the bank.
2. It wasn’t until our last cruise that I decided I really needed a jewelry organizer. I don’t often wear or travel with expensive jewelry, but I do love costume jewelry and packing my pieces on our last vacation to Alaska was a mess. I just tossed it all into my suitcase and had to untangle each piece before I could wear it. I’ll certainly buy a jewelry organizer before I travel again!
3. A travel size noise machine is probably the best gift I’ve ever purchased my husband. Now, whether he’s at home or on the road he can drift off to sleep each night to the same calming sounds of crashing waves or the chirping of crickets on a summer night. 4. Every traveler needs an iPhone, iPad or my favorite, the very portable iPod Touch. They are small, portable, and invaluable. Are you trying to plan a trip, find free wi-fi, figure out what to pack for Caribbean vacation, or in need of a public restroom in NYC? There’s an app for that!
5. When all else fails, remember that gift cards are always appreciated, especially for the traveler who can use them to pay for meals, gas, lodging and entertainment while on the road.
What ideas would you add to the list?
Don’t forget to stop by and visit the other bloggers participating in the 5 Days of Christmas series!
A Slob Comes Clean – Getting Your Home Company Ready
Feels Like Home – Christmas Traditions
Somewhat Crunchy – Christmas with Dairy Allergies
Spell Outloud – Children’s Books
Mama’s Learning Corner – Children’s Crafts
Many Little Blessings – Edible Gifts
Sunflower Schoolhouse – Decorations
An Oregon Cottage – Christmas Cookies
Catholic Icing – Wishing Jesus Happy Birthday
The Homeschool Classroom – Gifts Kids Can Make
Mama’s Laundry Talk – Laundry Gifts
Successful Homeschooling – Serving
*This post does include affiliate links.