This week for the 5 Days of Christmas Traveling, I’ve shared:
- 5 Christmas Light Displays Worth the Drive
- 5 Tips to Help Keep You Sane While Traveling
- 5 Gift Ideas for the Traveler in Your Life
- 5 Gift Ideas for the Traveling Teen
You can also read one of my posts at The Homeschool Classroom:
For my final post in the series, I had planned to share some of the unique places that we’ve shopped for Christmas gifts or Home Tours around the Country that you shouldn’t miss. Instead, I decided to share a few gift ideas for some of the other special members of your family, your faithful, four legged traveling canines.
In three years, we’ve barely gone anywhere without ours. Let me tell you, our dog has really logged some miles! And he’s a great traveler.
1. Our dog may love to travel with us, but he also likes to see where we’re going. When he was smaller, he often sat on someone’s lap. Now that he is bigger he demands a seat of his own, but he’s not quite big enough to see out the window. Which is why a booster/car seat is #1 on my list of gift ideas for the traveling canine.
2. I don’t like giving up my comfy bed when we’re traveling and either does Vincent. This travel bed is perfect for the dog on the go!
3. Vincent knows it’s time for a trip when I begin to pack necessities in his travel bag. Every dog should have one and this one is great because it comes with portable food and water containers that match the bag. I’m a sucker for matching pieces!
4. You do realize that responsible dog owners clean up after their pets, right? I love these handy waste disposal bags that can clip right on Vincent’s travel bag so I know just where they are when I need them.
5. I’m a fan of practical ideas, but your four-legged- fur- baby wants something fun for Christmas, too. Every year, I pick up one of these ducks to go along with other stocking stuffers. Not only does Vincent love to open them, these toys keep him occupied for hours on the road!
Don’t forget to visit the other bloggers that are participating in the 5 Days of Christmas series!
A Slob Comes Clean – Getting Your Home Company Ready
Feels Like Home – Christmas Traditions
Somewhat Crunchy – Christmas with Dairy Allergies
Spell Outloud – Children’s Books
Mama’s Learning Corner – Children’s Crafts
Many Little Blessings – Edible Gifts
Sunflower Schoolhouse – Decorations
An Oregon Cottage – Christmas Cookies
Catholic Icing – Wishing Jesus Happy Birthday
The Homeschool Classroom – Gifts Kids Can Make
Mama’s Laundry Talk – Laundry Gifts
Successful Homeschooling – Serving
*This post contains affiliate links.