Glamping isn’t Complete without Great Food
We couldn’t use standard camp fare for a glamping experience. Hot dogs wouldn’t do. We set up camp with our grill and packed the ingredients for S’mores. With a twist.
My husband doesn’t like traditional S’mores so I decided to make a S’more pie in my pie irons and they turned out yummy!
S’more Pie Glamping Style
This is what you’ll need:
Honey Maid graham crackers
Mini Hershey’s Chocolate Bars or chocolate chips
Refrigerated Pie Crust
Frozen Raspberries drizzled in Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Spray the pie irons and place ½ of a refrigerated pie crust inside the pie iron, allowing plenty of room around the edges to cover your pie.
- Layer graham crackers on the pie crust.
- Add chocolate and mini-marshmallows.
- Drizzle with caramel.
5. Cover the contents with pie crust and close in the pie iron.
6. Place the pie iron directly on the grill and close the lid.
7. Cook on low heat, turning periodically for approximately 15 minutes. Cooking times may vary.
8. Top with raspberries, more caramel drizzled across the top of the pie and add whip cream.
9. Serve warm.
Backyard Glamping is so much fun. And nothing beats making memories at home.