Are you on the lookout for the best portable wireless speaker for your next road trip or venture into the outdoors? Look no further than WONDERBOOM. Don’t let the size fool you. This speaker can deliver some major sound!
It’s not often that a 45-year old mom gets a new toy that her kids envy. Am I right? Allow me to introduce you to the WONDERBOOM by Ulitmate Ears, which each of my three children have coveted enough to make me realize I know (early) what to buy them for Christmas.
While I initially thought WONDERBOOM would make an excellent addition for a camping trip, it wasn’t until my camping trip cancelled that I realized it’s also perfect for road trips. Allow me to explain. My newer model minivan lacks Bluetooth and satellite radio which I miss ever single time I travel. A music lover, I detest losing my favorite stations and trying to find another similar station when on the road. I think I spend more time flipping through the channels than I do actually listening to music.
My husband and I recently traveled to Kentucky from our home in Ohio when I remembered I had packed the WONDERBOOM in the vehicle before we’d been forced to cancel our camping trip due to thunderstorms. So, we pulled it out, paired it with my phone and began listening to my Amazon Music playlist which has all my favorite songs. I even listened to a few podcasts. Score for WONDERBOOM!
What is WONDERBOOM?
- WONDERBOOM is a portable wireless speaker that connects to your phone via Bluetooth to give you surprisingly BIG sound in a virtually indestructible package that can withstand drops, spills, sand, and sunscreen.
- The unique design allows you to blast your music giving you 360-degree sound.
- It’s pint-sized which makes it easy to toss into your suitcase, purse (not a problem for my bag), gym bag or beach bag.
- WONDERBOOM is waterproof and floats.
- It can be paired with a second device to add variety when hanging out with family or friends- perfect for BBQ’s or game nights.
But the best part? The sound is incredible. This tiny, portable, Bluetooth speaker fills my home, tent, hotel room, and AirBnB with sound and has 10-hour battery life!
Where can you take WONDERBOOM?
- Take it to the beach.
- In the woods, camping.
- On the back (or front) of your bike on the bike trail.
- In the car to play your favorite road trip playlist.
- In the bathtub for some pampering.
- In the kayak on the lake.
- On your next cookout.
Pretty much, anywhere you go.
Pair the WONDERBOOM with a fun instant camera, deck of cards or board games for a fun evening with friends.
WONDERBOOM is one of those products your entire family will love and it’s sure to be a hit at your next get together. It would have been perfect for my family trip to the Outer Banks. Imagine, lying on the beach with the WONDERBOOM resting beside you in the sand playing your favorite music. Sounds a little bit like heaven to me.
I may not have had this portable speaker with me on that trip but I can assure you, WONDERBOOM is the perfect summer travel companion, one I’ll take along on all my upcoming trips. Interested in checking out WONDERBOOM and the other portable wireless speakers that Ultimate Ears sell? Check out their website here.
Have you heard of WONDERBOOM? Where would this portable Bluetooth speaker be most handy for you?
Disclosure: I was provided a WONDERBOOM and asked to use this product to share my opinion with my readers.
Enjoy this post? You may like these travel products as well:
Favorite Travel Products from Thirty-One Gifts
Take the Magellan MiVue 420 Dashboard Cam on your next Road Trip
6 Reasons to Love Tervis Tumblers
© 2017, Tonya Prater. All rights reserved.