This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
A clean tongue is an important part of oral hygiene that should not be neglected and is easy to achieve with the TUNG brush.
Y’all, I feel like we don’t talk about Oral Hygiene enough, do we? It’s a very important part of our everyday routine, whether we’re at home or on the road. Yet, I feel like it just gets stepped over when it comes to discussion.
If you’re like me, you love when your teeth feel clean. My parents bought my brother beautiful teeth when he was in school, he just has the most beautiful smile, but I guess they ran out of money when it came to my other brother and I, because you know what? We don’t have beautiful teeth. You don’t sense any resentment here, do you?
Okay, so my teeth aren’t awful, and maybe my brother DID have an honest to goodness overbite that prevented him from ever wanting to open his mouth. Like honestly, I don’t know how he ever would have been able to take selfies with those teeth.
Now back to me. And yes, my mind really works this way ALL.THE.TIME. My teeth aren’t awful, but, they could use some improvement. Because of that, I need to make sure I’m on my A game with good oral hygiene, let’s face it, there’s nothing worse than an ugly smile AND stinky breath.
I recently came across the TUNG brush. You guys. I was SO stinking excited to try out this product! And I wasn’t the only one, my siblings were excited to try out the TUNG brush.
It’s not just a passing phase either. Do you have any idea how important it is to brush your tongue and keep it clean? You would never leave home without your toothbrush, would you? Well, you won’t want to leave home without a TUNG brush either. I promise!
Look at these stats and you’ll understand why we shouldn’t stop our oral hygiene stop with just our teeth. Seriously. Here are a couple fun facts as to why it’s important to brush your tongue (even though it sounds ridiculous).
Why use a TUNG Brush?
- An average of 60 million people in the United States suffers from chronic bad breath or halitosis. Did you know that?!? This can develop from bacteria collecting on the tongue.
- Your tongue has over 10,000 taste buds, however, if you don’t take steps to remove toxic mucus on the tongue, your taste buds can easily become blocked!
- Your Tongue is part of the FIRST LINE of defense in your immune system. Brushing your tongue prevents toxins from being reabsorbed into your body. And right now, during flu and cold season, who couldn’t use a little bit of help staying healthy, ESPECIALLY when you travel? Do you have any idea how many germs are floating around the cabin of an airplane? TUNG brush to the rescue!
So, now that I’ve given you a few reasons why it’s important to keep your tongue clean you may be thinking you can skip the TUNG brush and use your everyday toothbrush but that would be a HUGE mistake. The bristles on a toothbrush are designed with the teeth and gum in mind. They aren’t effective in removing bacteria from the tongue. Plus, do you really want to introduce your tongue bacteria to your teeth and gums? I rest my case.
Buy a brush and Save $ with my TUNG Brush Discount Code
Now let me walk you through the TUNG brushing process, but first things first. You need to pick out your TUNG brush and TUNG gel. I’m here to help with that. You can purchase a partner pack of two TUNG brushes and gel here and you can save 10% PLUS get free shipping with my discount code! That’s over $7 folks. And if you’re like me and don’t have a partner, don’t be discouraged, you can save the extra TUNG brush and gel for when it’s time to replace yours- about 3 months down the road. Just use this code at checkout: bo92-apou-f6n2
How to use a TUNG Brush
- Wet your TUNG brush with warm water.
- Squeeze a small amount of TUNG gel on your brush.
- Extend your tongue (say Ahhhh…..) and brush from back to front for 10 seconds- that’s as long as it takes to rid your mouth of those gross germs!
- After you spit and rinse, quickly brush the back part of your tongue and spit again.
The cool thing about the TUNG brush is they come in all sorts of different colors and there are even brand-new covers that keep your TUNG brush clean and germ-free when you travel.
So next time you hop in a cab, on a plane or even in the vehicle for a long road trip, don’t forget to pack your TUNG brush. You’ll be doing yourself and everyone else around you a favor. Besides, you never know who you may meet!
Help TUNG decide what color TUNG brush to release and you could win a $250 Amazon Gift Card!
That’s right. Hop on over to this page and vote for the color TUNG brush you like best. Do you prefer the classic colors? Or do you like to mix things up a bit? Voting is super easy and while you’re there, you can pick your own TUNG brush. Don’t forget to use my discount code to save money!
© 2018, Chelsea. All rights reserved.