What could be more perfect than visiting the Smoky Mountains and staying in a luxury cabin with incredible mountain views on vacation?
Cabin Fever Vacations is a property management company that manages cabins that are privately owned, making them available for vacationing guests. They also claim to be the most affordable cabin rental company in the area. I admit, they do have some pretty good fall specials.
My family recently had the pleasure of staying in the Bella Yani Cabin- one of the premier cabin rentals offered in the Pigeon Forge area. After viewing the photos on the website, I knew I would love this cabin before we ever stepped foot inside- and I was not disappointed. The cabin was comfortably decorated, with large leather furniture and floor to ceiling windows that offered an amazing view of the mountains.
Why Spend Money on a Vacation Rental
With grown children, it really is important to my family that we have space to spread out when we travel. After spending all day visiting the area’s attractions, we were ready to head back to the cabin in the evening to relax and unwind. Unlike staying in a hotel room, vacation rentals allow us the space we crave and the difference between an okay vacation and a great one. Our vacation to the Smokies falls into the latter category and I attribute much of that to the cabin. Those of you that travel with grown children may realize how important it is that everyone have some time to themselves. For those of you that have not reached that stage yet, I’m pretty sure it’s coming.
To some, vacation means trying new restaurants and enjoying local foods. But my husband travels for work and craves home cooked meals. Vacation rentals offer me the ability to cook and save money by not eating out.
I hate returning from vacation with a pile of dirty laundry. Vacation properties often have a washer and dryer available so I can do the laundry before we head home. And if you’re vacationing more than a couple days, you can take advantage of the laundry facilities to pack less.
About the Bella Yani Luxury Cabin
The Bella Yani cabin is listed as a two bedroom cabin, though only one of those bedrooms has a physical door separating it from the other rooms in the house. The cabin also has three bathrooms, one with a Jacuzzi tub that offered more of those amazing mountain views.
Let’s talk about the amenities at the Bella Yani Cabin
- The cabin offers over 2100 square feet of space, on three different levels. Need some time to yourself? No problem. You’ll find it at Bella Yani.
- The master bedroom/loft is gorgeous and has the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Seriously, it’s like sleeping on clouds, or what I would imagine clouds to feel like.
- Three decks off the back of the cabin are furnished with porch swings, rockers, benches and a hot tub to enjoy those remarkable views.
- A lower level game room holds a Foosball Table, Pool Table and hot tub on the deck.
- Four TV’s and two DVD players ensure my family doesn’t fight over the remote.
- Free high-speed internet allows you to stay connected even though the surrounding scenery doesn’t look like you should be.
- A fully stocked kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, silverware, a microwave, coffee maker, even a tea ball for loose leaf tea (which I packed), you name it, this kitchen had it. The only thing you need to create a great meal is the ingredients.
- All linens & towels are included. That’s right. No need to pack your own linens, blankets, pillows or towels. The beds are made and the bathrooms stocked with towels and washcloths, awaiting your arrival.
What I LOVED about the Bella Yani Cabin
- The views. I seriously loved waking up in the morning and watching the sun rise over the mountains.
- The space. My entire family took a nap on our second day in the Smokies. That never would have happened in a hotel room.
- It was comfortable. From the time we stepped inside the door, until we packed our bags and locked the door behind us, we felt right at home.
- I loved having multiple bathrooms. It never fails that we all have to “go” at the same time so three bathrooms was a huge convenience.
- The cabin is a short drive from the back entrance to the national park.
- The cabin was well cared for and incredibly clean.
- Did I mention the view?
What I didn’t Love about the Bella Yani
- When I had a question about the cabin, it was a bit hard to reach the office. I was on hold for a long time before I was able to speak to a physical person. It would be great if there were two separate lines- one for guests and one for those making reservations. After we checked in, I did notice a dedicated number for emergencies but would have loved a line for non-emergency calls as well.
- The drive to the cabin was a bit out of the way for what we had planned. We spent a lot of time driving- which was only compounded by the heavy October traffic in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. The setting is perfect if you plan to spend more time actually enjoying the cabin or the national park than we did on this trip. Plan what you want to do in the area and then speak to one of the vacation specialists to find the best cabin and location to fit your needs.
- The open floor plan is lovely to look at, but doesn’t provide optimal privacy. When my kids were watching TV on the lower level, I could hear the TV on the upper level. This was fine with my family, but had we been vacationing with another couple, I think I’d prefer another bedroom with a door to close.
Yes. I would love to stay at the Bella Yani Cabin again and it would be ideal for family or my husband and I if we were planning to spend time in the national park or in the area surrounding the cabin. But honestly, I’d love to vacation with extended family and I have my eye on another Cabin Fever Vacations property that I think would offer an amazing base for a Smoky Mountain Vacation with everyone.
Are you ready to plan your getaway to the Smokies?
Cabin Fever Vacations has dozens of cabins in the Smoky Mountains and can accommodate up to 32 people!
Cabin Fever Vacations
Address: 2519 Sand Pike Blvd.
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Thanks to Cabin Fever Vacations and Mobile Brochure for hosting my family’s stay in the Smokies.
Monday 30th of October 2017
Hey did you stay in the Bella Yani cabin in pigeon forge?
Monday 6th of November 2017
It was near Pigeon Forge in Wears Valley. A wonderful property.